Wednesday, August 24, 2011

blogging: round two

Hello friends!

Well... if you remember back in November of 2010 (or if you check out my archive), you know that I began this blog as an attempt to create accountability for organizing my home.  That didn't work out so well.  I never updated again, and parts of my home are still in a place of complete disorganization.  That's how life goes sometimes.  So here's to a fresh start... blogging:  round two begins!  My first goal for my second attempt at blogging is to update at least once a week!

I wanted to start this with an introduction.  Although most of you reading this know me, I figured I'd give you a quick recap on life's most "recent" events.

I moved to Arkansas for college in 2004.  I never thought this would be home, but here I am!  I met this pretty great guy my junior year of college, but didn't think too much about it.  A year later, I started dating this pretty great guy, and another year and a half after that, we were engaged!  On December 31, 2009, I married David Ryan Camp.  I am one lucky girl.  David is such a sweet and patient husband.  I think God knew that is just what I needed.  

David and I are living in Northwest Arkansas, and we LOVE it.  We have an amazing church family, which has blessed us with some pretty amazing friends.  We love going to the Fayetteville Farmers' Market on Saturdays with our pup Hamilton.

Our life is pretty ordinary, but that doesn't mean it's not fun.  I'm learning to focus on the positive things this life gives us, and to extract the extraordinary out of the ordinary.

One of my favorites...

...and another favorite!

Honeymoon in Mexico - Dave with a broken thumb!
                                                          
This little guy... is now about eighty pounds!


No comments:

Post a Comment