Tuesday, July 1, 2014

may/june bucket list update


It's been awhile since I've given an update on my yearly bucket list.  Things aren't going so well with this list.  I've accepted that and am okay with just doing the best I can.  Enjoy!

My 2014 Bucket List:


Establish an 8:00-4:30 workday… January and ongoing…
I've decided to amend this goal a little bit... Starting in August I will just be focused on getting to work on time and not necessarily early every day.  I have found that I am not all that productive in the morning before class starts anyway.  Thankfully I don't have to think about this for another month.

Compile addresses into an address book… February
Did it!

Complete a 7-day cleanse… March June/July
I kind of did this.  I completed the Dr. Oz 3 Day Detox in June.  It was awful.  I edited the recipes a little bit... I was not about to drink a smoothie with cucumber in it.  I have never missed chewing food so much.  I craved pasta and all sorts of bad things throughout the detox - and went right back to my old habits... so... I did it... but not well.  :)

Do a 30-Day Plank Challenge…  April May September
I still want to do this... I did restart in May and then forgot that I restarted.  So, I'm going to try again in September!

Organize and Deep CLEAN home… June July/August
Pshhh... Did not happen in June.  Hopefully some progress will happen before I head back to school.

Complete all started and purchased for crafts… July

Go to Pilates at least three times per week…
This one is going okay... I'm just doing my best to make it there when I can.

Have three designated “quiet times” per week…
I am in a summer Bible study that is really encouraging this.  I have 5 days of "homework" each week!

Create and update a monthly budget…
Maybe next year...

PAY OFF DEBT… (30-40K goal)
All credit card debt is paid off (around 20K).  I am feeling great about this, and know that the rest will come in due time.  

Christmas presents bought and cards sent by 12/1/14… November

Blog twice per month…
I think this happened in May... definitely not in June.

There it is, friends.  Life is far from perfect, and I'm learning how to give myself grace.  And that is the most important thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment